miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL UNIT # 2




REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 


•  Keep a record of your thoughts, questions, and any implementation activities you have already tried or you may want to try while studying this unit. 

–  Thoughts, questions, reactions to what I read: 




First of all, I have to admit that it has been really difficult for me to assimilate the entire content of each unit reading these only once or twice as I have not been to class in person, so my objective is to understand and get the most important part of the content in each unit and with that make a great picture of the subject.


Reflecting on what I read from the unit 1, specially the learning to love assessment reading I have to say that I´m learning a lot because remembering my almost 16 years of teaching experience I think that not many times I reflect or read about assessment and how to do it better, also as I am a preschool teacher I always think in the word “assessment” as tests and A TECAHERS OF BIG KIDS HAVE TO WORRIED ABOUT, and I forgot that I did assessments all the time in my classes with the observation on my students, and the work they do in every class related with the unit, so that reading remember me the importance of assessment at any level of the teaching- learning process.

Now I am going to begin with the Unit #2 and I opened my mind to get all the information I can and to put it in practice, but some questions comes to my mind.

There are more assessment strategies and tools that I can use in my preschool classes?

I am doing in a good way my job evaluating small children mostly by observation?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario