sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL UNIT # 1

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL UNIT # 1




•  Keep a record of your thoughts, questions, and any implementation activities you have already tried or you may want to try. 

–  Thoughts, questions, reactions to what I read:





As part of the subject Assessment in a Bilingual Classroom the teacher ask us to do a Reflective Journal which include our thoughts, questions and reactions to what we read, I couldn´t be part of the classes in the classroom but I´m part of it reading the material and in a virtual way.

My first question is what I really know about assessment?

Studying this course I realize that I didn´t know much about the assessment topic, the different way of assess my students and some assessment strategies and tools were totally new for me.


In our first assess we have to compare two different programmes, the national Spanish programme and the IB programme, and I have to say that as I am a student abroad I learn a lot doing it because I didn’t  know much about either programme.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario