lunes, 18 de agosto de 2014

FINAL REFLECTIVE JOURNAL

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL UNIT # 2 B

•  Keep a record of your thoughts, questions, and any implementation activities you have already tried or you may want to try while studying this unit, 2B. 
–  Thoughts, questions, reactions to what I read:



    To conclude this assessment and reflecting on my work I will like to say that during the creation of this portfolio blog I pass through a variety of feelings, in the first part I thought that the assessment subject was an easy part of the teachers job and always related with the teachers in primary or secondary years not with preschool teachers as I am, but as the days passed and I read more about the topic I learned more and more and realized that assessment is not only a teachers “job” is much more than that.

    For this reason I would like to thank the teacher of this subject, to give me the opportunity to open my mind to the real assessment world.


Thank you very much for all your support because my situation as a student was not the best, I would have loved be part of the classes and with that learn many more things, I enjoyed very much doing this blog it was a relly nice experience.

Best Regards.

GABRIELA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario