lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

Hello Welcome to my blog!!!

Dear visitor my name is Gabriela Márquez Frontado and this blog is part of the Master of International Education and Bilingualism related to the subject Assessment in a Bilingual Classroom.

In this blog I will be adding little by little the homework / task the teacher has asked me.


Hope you enjoy it, I let you the first four tasks.
  1.  NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE: a comparison between the Spanish National program LOMCE and the International IB programmes.
  2.  REFLECTIVE JOURNAL for the unit 1.
  3. CONNECT YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES TO THE KEYS OF QUALITY, make connection between the keys of quality and my own experiences of self-assess.
  4.  LEARNING TO LOVE ASSESSMENT:  is a reflexion about the reading "Learning to love assessment" written by Carol Ann Tomlinson.
Kind Regards
      
 Gabriela


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario